MORE ABOUT K.J. AND TEMPORARY PAIN
K.J. has achieved the esteemed designation of Board Approved Continuing Education Provider-a key component to further evolving and strengthening the power of quality education for all current and future massage therapists
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To offer the therapists a total body perspective on how to improve function and flow; and to instill awareness of muscle patterns to achieve an excellent sports massage.
How to Register for our Course
- Click on the Register button below.
- Choose the Month and Pick the first day of your 2 day course.
For example: If your 2 day course is Jan 14 – Jan 15 choose Jan. 14.
This will register you for both days.
- Enter all pertinent information such as Name, Phone Number, E-mail and Massage License.
- You will receive an email from instructor KJ Anderson with class information and payment instructions, 24-48 hours after you register.
- Course Price is $450
If you have any questions, please email us. Thank you.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please contact us in advance regarding any cancellation and/or refund prior your scheduled course time. The closer cancellation is to course date, the lower the percentage of your refund will be returned.
– Bring a Sheet Set
– Bring your own Massage Cream
– Be prepared to bring your own table
– Wear flexible clothing
What you will receive:
– Certificate of Completion for 12HR Hands On CE
– Upon completion I will enter your hours into CE Broker
– Transcript available upon request