MORE ABOUT K.J. AND TEMPORARY PAIN
K.J. has achieved the esteemed designation of Board Approved Continuing Education Provider-a key component to further evolving and strengthening the power of quality education for all current and future massage therapists
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To offer the therapists a total body perspective on how to improve function and flow; and to instill awareness of muscle patterns to achieve an excellent sports massage.
How to Register for our Course
- Click on the Register button below.
- Choose the Month and Pick the first day of your 2 day course.
For example: If your 2 day course is Jan 14 – Jan 15 choose Jan. 14.
This will register you for both days.
- Enter all pertinent information such as Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail and Massage License.
- After submitting the form, you will be directed to the Course payment page where you will purchase the course requested via PayPal.
- Course Price is $295
If you have a Discount Code, you will be able to enter it during checkout. Once you have completed your payment, you will receive your receipt from PayPal.
If you have any questions, please email us. Thank you.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please contact us in advance regarding any cancellation and/or refund prior your scheduled course time. The closer cancellation is to course date, the lower the percentage of your refund will be returned.
– Bring a Sheet Set
– Bring your own Massage Cream
– Be prepared to bring your own table
– Wear flexible clothing
What you will receive:
– Certificate of Completion for 12HR Hands On CE
– Upon completion I will enter your hours into CE Broker
– Transcript available upon request